Ok, you know, I went for dinner at The Canteenn Les Amis (it's a restaurant behind Shaw Centre). The food there is GREAT! I went there to celebrat my birthday actually... Oh yea, I couldn't sleep at night either cos my eyes were damn itchy and my heart was beating so fast from the anxiety for this morning's mock exam. After that, I went home, took a shower and went to get my hair done with my mom. It was just a blow dry but the auntie was so nice that she even straightened it for me for $6. So anyways, after that, we left for NUS and we were ALMOST late. :S It was pretty interesting. It was talking about the curriculum and all... My mom met her ex-colleague there and she introduced me to her son. His name's Ken.
I went for Learning Lab class after that and everyone was so moody and quiet because we had a new teacher. She was boring as hell! It was also the last class for this term so I won't be going anymore cos I quit. So sad right... Anyway, I have to go now. Check out the
NUS High site if you want!
10:55 PM